- Information according Regulation 1224
- Administrative activities
- Budget and financial transparency and internet
- Buyer Profile
- Closed Access Registers
- Common Fisheries Policy
- Data collection
- Draft Regulations
- E-form for corruption reports submission
- E-form for signals submission
- Fisheries Control
- Fisheries control and data collection
- General Information
- General Information for Programme for Maritime and Affairs and Fisheries
- Guidelines for applicants
- Indicative annual work programme
- Information about Reglamentation 1224
- Information for beneficiaries
- Information on financial performance of Programme for Maritime and Affairs and Fisheries
- List of beneficiaries and approved projects of Programme for Maritime and Affairs and Fishiers
- Monitoring Committee
- Open Access Registers
- Operational programmes
- Q&A (Questions and Answers)
- Rules and instructions
- Staff of MC (Members of MC; Composition of MC)
- Structural Policy
- Used abbreviations
- Useful documents
- Useful information
- Useful links
- Water Bodies (Water Basins)
- Декларации по чл. 35, ал.1, т. 2 от ЗПКОНПИ
- Декларации по чл. 35, ал.1, т.1 от ЗПКОНПИ
Here You can report corruption:
Corruption has no legal definition in Bulgarian legislation, there is no single definition that can be used to incorporate the views of all people of what is corruption.The concept of corruption is changing during the years. Things that were not included in the concept of corruption now are included, things that were previously believed to be inaccurate, now are considered as normal and natural.
Various researchers, including various government and over state organizations have tried to give some definition of what is corruption:
– In Great Britain corruption is considered as improper performance of public service for obtaining direct or consequential benefit
– Australian Commission for Combating Corruption states that corruption is a behavior that involves unfair use of power or position, which results in placing someone in a better position than the others
– The behavior of persons who in the most common sense , are not civil servants and who offer the public servant to do something and directly give him money for that
Some of the possible behaviors that are included in the concept of corruption are related to our Criminal Code and include:
– Crimes connected with the duties of the civil servants – a common abuse , ie who do or not do something that he should , when he has personal or non-personal interest
Classical bribery – who received or respectively give money or other material benefit, to do something that is his duty . There are options:
a) this thing that is done may be a responsibility of the civil servant and then it is not always an offence
b) when it is done with purpose offence – when a person is bribed to commit an offence – it is qualified, hard composition completely different
As a working definition when there are problems with someone’s behavior:
– Corruption is improper usage of public or official resources in order to derive benefit – direct or consequential
– Corruption is also the behavior of those who incite the civil servants to carry out this activity
Forms of behavior close up to the corruption:
– A process that is going on – administrative process of getting something – license, permit, registration, etc.
– A tight place in the administrative procedure – a man who has some monopoly in the authority and lack of opportunities for circumvention of that monopoly.
Possible areas that contain increased corruption risk:
– Where licenses, permits are given
– Where money are distributed
– Procurement – all over the word they are most risky the world are at risk as a factor for corrupting this part of the government, that is closely connected with the procedures for procurement implementation
– Where can be solved issues connected with the position : appointment of friends, acquaintances, relatives – a clan basis.
– Corruption may appear wherever there is a monopoly upon public resources
II. Conflict of interests in the state administration- what is it?
The main characteristic of the conflict of interest in the field of public administration is that it represents the intersection between public interest and private interest.
The requirement towards civil servants for impartiality, objectivity and impartiality during the performance of their duties and their personal behavior to achieve private goals and realization of private interest when due to his official position may affect a particular management solution is the intersection between the public interest and private interests, ie there is a situation of conflict of interest.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Internal rules for the prevention and combating of corruption in the Executive Agency for Fisheries and Aquaculture
Commission for Coordination of the activities against Corruption.